For occupancy up to two persons: Price per night 60€
(equals 420€ for one week or 360€ for booking Sa-Sa)
Additional child up to 14 years +5€
Additional adult +10€
We recommend a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children.
- Local tax of 1,50€ per person and day
- Final cleaning costs: 40€
- 1 night is free when booking from Saturday to Saturday
- Surcharge for bookings of less than 3 nights € 35
- Deposit 30% at booking, balance at the latest directly on the spot
- a contribution towards the costs of wood is incurred for the continuous use of the wood-burning stove
- Electricity costs of up to 10kWh per day are included in the price, which is usually more than sufficient. Only with intensive use of the air conditioners for cooling and/or heating additional costs arise. 25 cent per kWh will be charged – a separate electricity meter is available.
- Check-in from 15.00 p.m. – also possible earlier by arrangement
- Check-out until 10.00 a.m. – also possible later by arrangement
- “Bread roll service” possible on request
- Bed linen, towels and shower towels are provided – please bring your own bath towels for visits to the thermal baths and summer bathing.
- No smoking
- No pets
In winter (1 November – weekend before Christmas or day after Epiphany until about Easter) it may take a little longer to heat the Kellerstöckl to a comfortable temperature. Therefore we ask you to contact us in advance for bookings during this period. At outside temperatures below -10° the Kellerstöckl must be heated continuously with a wood stove to avoid frost damage to the pipes. We offer a free cancellation possibility with such weather conditions. For ecological and economic reasons (preheating period) short stays during this period are not possible.
- The deposit will be refunded up to 3 months in advance, cancellation is therefore free of charge.
- After that the deposit corresponds to the cancellation fee.
- The booking is only valid after the confirmation of the reservation has been sent.