Our Kellerstöckl is – as usual for the older Kellerstöckl of the region – laid out at ground level.
It consists of an anteroom, bathroom, toilet, kitchen and a living/bedroom.
- Compact fitted kitchen with equipment
- induction hob
- refrigerator-freezer combination
- Various little helpers: espresso machine, toaster, egg boiler …
- All kitchen utensils that no kitchen should be without (pots, cutlery, plates, glasses, wine glasses …)
- Dining area d a living/bedroom.
- Cosy sofa
- air conditioning
- An air-conditioned living/bedroom with a double bed
As an additional sleeping option, the pull-out sofa can be used as a sleeping option for
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Towel warmer
- Classic washbasin
- Shower towels and towels available
- Separate toilet
- Cosy pergola covered with wine
- Garden furniture
- 2 deckchairs
Heating / Air conditioning
- The cellar floor is equipped with air conditioning, which is also suitable for heating during the transition period.
- Wood burning stove
- Bed linen available
- Towels and shower towels available (please bring your own towels for bath and spa visits)
- Table linen available
- Free WiFi in the Kellerstöckl
When furnishing our cellar floor we focused on using natural materials. Most of the furniture is made of wood (treated with natural linseed oil), some special pieces are already very old and have been lovingly restored by us.