Our Kellerstöckl consists of 3 floors, the basement, the ground floor and the attic.
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms each with a double bed in the attic – additionally in one bedroom a smaller bed, intended as a sleeping possibility for a child
- Additional sleeping possibility:
Pull-out sofa for 2 persons in the attic floor
Pull-out sofa for 2 persons in the living room
- Compact fitted kitchen with equipment
- Induction hob
- High-positioned oven
- Refrigerator-freezer combination
- Various little helpers: espresso machine, toaster, egg boiler …
- All kitchen utensils that no kitchen should be without (pots, cutlery, plates, glasses, wine glasses …)
- Dining area
- Cosy sofa with TV on the ground floor
- On the top floor there is a gallery with pull-out sofa, television, bookshelf.
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower
- underfloor heating, towel warmer, classic washbasin
- Shower towels and towels available
- Separate WC on the ground floor
- Cosy pergola covered with wine
- garden furniture
- 2 deckchairs
Heating / air conditioning
- The cellar floor is equipped with 3 air conditioners, which are also suitable for heating during the transition period.
- In the centre of the living area there is a tiled Swedish stove.
- Bed linen available
- Towels and shower towels available (please bring your own towels for bath and spa visits)
- Table linen available
- WiFi in the cellar floor
The basement of the cellar, which is mostly underground, is used for the own wine production. In addition to the areas for machinery and manipulation, a small wine shop with a tasting room will be built in the near future – this will of course also be open to our guests. Our guests also have a small area of the cellar at their disposal where they can lock their bicycles, swimsuits, etc.
The underground part of the cellar floor can be walked on completely separately in order to avoid disturbances for our guests.
The ground floor consists of a comfortable eat-in kitchen with a large dining area, a living area with sofa, television and central wood stove, WC and bathroom are separate, in the spacious bathroom our guests also have a walk-in shower available. An air conditioning system is available as a heat pump for heating in the transition period, as well as for cooling on hot summer days.
The massive oak staircase leads up to the upper floor. There you will find our room “Wald” and our room “Weinberg” – both rooms are equipped with a double bed, as well as with air conditioning for heating and cooling.
In the room “Wald” there is also an additional bed, which can be used e.g. for a child who would like to sleep in the room of the parents or also as a comfortable seat possibility.
In the attic you will also find a gallery with a pull-out sofa. Also there a television is available to our guests, as well as a well-stocked bookshelf.
You will also find a WC with a small washbasin in the attic.
In the outdoor area, our guests can expect an idyllic pergola covered with wine. There you can, for example, wait for the sunset with a glass of wine or relax in one of the deck chairs.
During the construction of our cellar we attached great importance to natural materials. The floors are made of solid oak planks, the walls of local spruce wood, are treated exclusively with linseed oil. Also the furniture consists mainly of wood, some special pieces are already very old and were lovingly restored by us.
In the entire living area WLAN is available for our guests.